Comment on page
MUX Leveraged Trading Protocol
MUX leveraged trading protcol is a decentralized leveraged trading protocol offering zero price impact trading, up to 100x leverage, self-custody, aggregated liquidity and an optimized on-chain trading experience. In addition, MUX is the first multi-chain native protocol unifying pooled liquidity across deployed chains to maximize capital efficiency.
Traders can use MUX to:
- Open up to 100x leveraged positions with zero price impact
- Trade with optimal cost
- Trade with aggregated liquidity
- Use multiple types of assets as collateral
Liquidity providers can use MUX to:
- Supply liquidity and obtain MUXLP tokens
- Stake MUXLP to earn protocol income and MUX token rewards
Community members can use MUX to:
- Lock MCB to receive veMUX
- Hold veMUX to earn protocol income and MUX token rewards.
MUX protocol is currently deployed on Arbitrum, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Fantom and will expand to more networks in the future